The 2013 conference is being held at the University of of East Anglia, between 5-7 September. It is chaired by Prof. Geoff Plank, and is themed:
"Conflict - Resolution - Conflict "
The provisional programme is now available - either click here or on the icon to the right for information.
Ideas about travel and alternative accommodation for the conference can be found at: www.visitnorwich.co.uk
Click on the right hand icon to download the registration document for 2013, which must be completed by end of July.
- Geoff Plank, University of East Anglia
- Brycchan Carey University of Kingston
- Sarah Pearsall, University of Cambridge
- Finn Pollard, University of Lincoln
- Richard Hall, University of Swansea (postgraduate representative)
- Stephen Conway (University College London)
- Carla Pestana (UCLA)