The 2014 conference is being held at the University of Edinburgh, between 4-7 September. It is chaired by Dr. Nuala Zahedieh
, and is themed:
"Better Together? Union and Disunion in the early modern Atlantic"
The provisional programmewill be available later in the spring.
Details to follow.
- Nuala Zahedieh, University of Edinburgh
- Ben Marsh, University of Stirling
- Emma Hart , University of St. Andrews
- Richard Hall, University of Swansea (postgraduate representative)
- Tom Devine (University of Edinburgh)
- Phil Morgan (Johns Hopkins University)